Anchors Aweigh!

Hi, I'm lazy.

Okay, really, I'm Angelique, and I'm lazy because I should have started (and stuck with) this blog a long time ago. My son is 7 months now- think of all the stay-at-home mommy details, birth story, and recipes I've missed out on blogging! 

Let's get the intro out of the way: I'm a former Naval officer, married to a current one, and staying at home for the time being with my son. I'm about 52% crunchy granola mommy- I cloth diaper and breastfeed and I make a lot of my own stuff- but I'm also, as previously stated, LAZY. So if it's too complicated, I'm probably not as into it. 

I also LOVE food. If you're looking for a super-healthy mommy blogger that is just fit as can be, you came to the wrong place. I deal in delicious. If I can keep a good flavor and take down a calorie count, okay...but I'm not above a heavy, creamy chocolate or a decadent donut. Mmm...donuts.

I have a husband, a babe, and a pup, and I love them (and all my family and friends) dearly, so I bet they'll come up a lot. Right now, we are based in Washington, D.C. but as we are a military family, we expect to move every few years and that should be quite the adventure.



Anyway, I hope you find this to be worth your time, and maybe a comment or two. Welcome to my blog, and Anchors Aweigh! ⚓

Comments

Popular Posts