I'm Back!

Wow. So i'm just soooo self-involved that I can't even keep up my blog about, well, ME. 

But I have been trying hard to really LIVE this life, ya feel me?

We are now Disney Annual passholders (#unhumblebrag). We are full Floridians. I got my first-of-the-year sunburn, in February. I have a full-time job, and a kid in daycare. I have flown in and out of our local airport more in the time we've gotten here (8 months) than in the last few years, for work and other responsibilities. We've been doing small renovations on our new home, planning out more renos and trips on a totally new budget. 

It's a lot! And sometimes documenting it, outside of taking photos, doesn't feel like a priority. Even the photo taking has fallen by the wayside as I try to immerse my whole heart and soul into fleeting moments that I know I will cherish. My son's smile is beautiful and worth sharing, but a lot of times, once we get that smile, we just want to bask in its glory.

We have also been working hard to make more connections to our community, through more professional means as well as just friends and hang out time. It's a little more difficult with hubs' new work/travel schedule, which is rigorous and will require him to be gone almost every month through the fall this year. 

I have a lot I plan to share in the upcoming year, which is hopefully helpful or interesting to...someone out there on the internet. I know I'm not exactly one of those mom bloggers who is super sponsored and can continue to live jobless because my blogging makes me money, but so far it's been a nice way to get a chance to write and share!

For lack of a better way to explain my last few months, I will post some favorite moments via photo! Enjoy 💗💗


At my sister in law's lovely, exclusive wedding, and then enjoying yet another sunny day outside
In San Diego at a Day out with Thomas (and All Moms are Working Moms tee!)

Enjoying the base Christmas event with barely a jacket on!
 In front of the iconic castle over the holidays, and our lovely local beach vista

 Hanging out in an Airbnb, then enjoying the beach, in January!
My Aunt's 60th birthday part in Cape Coral, FL (my mom is one of 5!)
 In Austin visiting my sister, and with Santa in a fake winter wonderland
Prince for Halloween
 Steering the historic ship in Tampa, and playing Minnie on Snapchat at Disney

Comments

Popular Posts