Hiatus for Moving

Maybe it's just because I listened to two whole episodes of a podcast about the Donner Party too close to bedtime, but I have felt like we've been too caught up for me to write on this blog since we moved across the country! SO much has happened, including:

  • I got a job! where I can work from home!
  • I learned how to interview for nannies/babysitters
  • Baby A got into a local daycare 
  • We have figured out some hair care routines for my curly baby(will write about this soon)
  • We planted a banana tree and an orange tree (Gotta love Florida)
  • Baby A is almost done with ISR (Infant Self-Rescue) swim lessons (will write on this too!)
  • SO MUCH family has come to visit us
  • I have traveled back to my Alma Mater for some volunteer training 
  • We have organized our new house pretty much to my liking (maybe photos to come?)
  • We have found a lot of cool places near our house to visit
  • Red Tide has prevented us from being beach bums to the max :-(
  • We have made new friends! 
Instead of recounting all of these events  in detail (and what I'm sure is tons of other stuff that is interesting to me alone), I will just post some pics today, and write some posts in the next few weeks about stuff I want to share!
Grands and Titi visiting 

Shopping with mom and a 'do, hanging out with my aunt who lives here, too!
 Annapolis!
 Parks and zoo trips galore
More Grands and fam visit
 Meeting a cousin
 My dad and step-mom visiting
My sweet little water baby underwater!

Comments

Popular Posts